TELESALES TEAM LEADER
- Manage and supervise sales activities of employees.
- Monitor sales targets, commit to sales by week/month/quarter/year.
- Support staff to convince customers,…
- Update information from the Company: products, sales promotion programs,…
- Ensure sales comply with the Company’s policies and regulations.
- Dissemination of communication on fraud and fraud prevention.
- Update product training materials.
- Implement activities (if any) at the request of the Company.
- Set a recruitment plan. Coordinate with HR department to screen and find suitable Sales candidates.
- Training – Train employees.
- Manage staff
- Master the requirements related to the project.
- Meet the productivity and quality targets set out by the project.
- Participate in all training courses and training programs relevant to the project.
- Contribute ideas to improve processes and work programs.
- Implement information security policy.
- Team management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills, customer orientation.
- Honesty, quick grasp.
- Experienced sales consultant.
- Graduate from college or university.
- Knowing foreign languages is an advantage.
- Be proficient in office computer.
- Ability to work independently, teamwork, management skills and work under high pressure.
- According to the company’s salary scale system applied to the position of Sales Team Leader by phone.
How to submit your CV:
- Send your CV to Email: Tuyendung@callus.com.vn
- Subject of CV sent to clearly state: LEADER TSA– Full name