Employment information : Telesales Teamlead
TELESALES TEAM LEADER recruitment
- Manage and supervise sales activities of employees:
monitor sales targets,
commit sales target by week / month / quarter / year, supporting employees to persuade customers,
check the status of sales. preliminary and processed QDE, Del rate, Rej, …
- Update information from the company: products, sales promotion programs, …
- Ensure that sales comply with Company policies and regulations
- Disseminate fraud and fraud prevention policies.
- Update product training materials
- Implement activities (if any) as required by the company
- Set recruitment plans. Coordinate with Recruitment in screening and search for suitable sources of Sales candidates.
- Train staff.
- Manage staff.
- Master the requirements related to the projects.
- Meet the productivity and quality targets set by the projects.
- Participate in all project-related training programs.
- Contribute ideas to improve processes and work programs.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
- Implement information security policies.
Information security responsibilities:
- Follow the security policies of your department.
- Comply with the company’s security policies.
- Implement and comply with the content agreed in the Information Security Commitment.
- Team management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Customer-oriented skills.
- Honest, clever.
- Experience in sales consultant.
- Graduated from college or university.
Foreign language skill:
- Foreign languages is an advantage.
Computer / Computer Skill:
- Proficient in basic computer skills (Office suites, Zalo, Skype, etc.).
- Ability to work independently, in teamwork, and work under high pressure.
- Management skills.
- According to the company’s payroll scale system for the position of Sales Leader by phone.
Commented and rated by:
- Telesales Supervisor.
- Unit Head.