QUALITY INSPECTION SPECIALIST (QA)
- Assist the QA Team Leader in developing and implementing call assessment plans according to the customer lists assigned to each Telesales.
- Summarize the results and create call quality analysis (based on content, processes, products) to report to the QA Team Leader and QA Manager.
- Maintain close interaction with TSA to create timely feedback to help TSA improve their skills & performance.
- Use call quality reports to support X-sell to propose changes / improvements to the training materials.
- Maintain full understanding of all internal and external products / processes to accurately assess the quality of the work done by Telesales
- Set up meeting and training to improve skills and products knowledge for Telesales.
- Perform other duties assigned by the QA Team Leader and QA Manager.
- Accurate, careful, agile.
- Good communication.
- Experience in data processing and sales consulting is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree: Business Administration; Economic or region concerned.
- Foreign languages is an advantage.
- Professional, confident, able to handle pressure / conflict and able to work well in a team environment
- At least 01 year working experience in relevant fields, preferably working for banks or financial institutions.
- Following the company’s payroll scale system that applies to the position of a Qualifier.