TELESALES TEAM LEADER
- Manage and supervise sales activities of employees.
- Monitor sales targets, commitment of sales by week / month / quarter / year.
- Support employees to consult customers, …
- Update information from the Company: products, sales promotion programs, …
- Ensure that sales comply with Company policies and regulations.
- Disseminate fraud and fraud prevention policies.
- Update product training materials.
- Implement activities (if any) as required by the Company.
- Set recruitment plans. Coordinate with Recruitment in screening and search for suitable sources of Sales candidates.
- Train staff.
- Manage staff.
- Master the projects requirements.
- Meet the productivity and quality targets set by the projects.
- Participate in all project-related training programs.
- Contribute ideas to improve processes and work programs.
- Implement information security policies.
- Team management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills, customer-orientation skills.
- Honest, clever.
- Experience in sales consultant.
- Graduated from college or university.
- Know foreign languages is an advantage.
- Be proficient in office computer.
- Ability to work independently, in teamwork, management skills and with high pressure of work.
- According to the company’s payroll scale system for the position of Sales Leader by phone.